Citizens can submit petitions to Hon'ble Chief Minister in the following ways:
1. in C.M's Camp Office (C.M's Residence).
2. in the Office of Assistant Secretary to C.M. (B-block, Secretariat)
3. in their District Collectorates (such petitions will be further forwarded through PMS)
Also, if they wish to submit their Petitions to the Concerned Officers directly (Not through C.M.O.) through online, they can visit http://gms.ap.gov.in. The status of such petitions can be known in the same Website.
Status of the Registered Petitions can be known:
1. in the Help Desk (Office of the Asst. Secy. to C.M., 5th Floor, B-block, Secretariat)
2. by calling the Help Desk (Office of the Asst. Secy C.M.) : 040-23454579
Petitions submitted by the petitioners in the above ways may not be entered instantly in the Petition Monitoring System and such petitions status cannot be said by Assistant Secretary to C.M.
Chief Minister's Office
Information System Group
5th Floor, C-Block, A.P.Secretariat
C.M.O-I.S.G : Phone: 040-23452866
Secretariat : 040-23450111 Ext: 2203